Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Beeler Family Portraits

This is the Beeler Family! What a FUN family! They were very interactive and even came up with a lot of their own poses, which NO ONE ever does, but I thought it was so much fun! I love little surprises like that: it really helps me to remember that each portrait I take is unique and individual and helps me to remember that my work should NEVER be monotonous, but creative and always challenging for myself. Individuality is part of why I love portraits so much! Portrait photography is all about bringing that unique individuality out of the subject and I love being able to worship God by appreciating and learning about His "masterpieces" a little at a time. We're all a little piece of God's handiwork, and part of His beautiful and intricate creation. Probably because I majored in art in college, I like to think of a painting, and each of us as little splashes and dabs of brilliant color, all coming together for His glory, but all beautiful in our way, upon closer observation, and all placed in just the right spot by our Master Artist. Pretty good analogy if I do say so myself!


Eph 2:10 "For we are God's masterpiece, He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."


Speaking of surprises, these little guys were one more! I've never photographed animals before, but I thought I'd be brave and give it a shot! Not too bad...



 And this was our grand fanalie! I love the result, although I do still feel a little bad about making such a pretty lady run and jump with those heels on!



All photographs by Sabrina Stanford of Stanford Photography in Ooltewah, TN. 2012. www.stanfordphotographyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment