Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chesney Maternity Photographs

We started at the Chesney's beautiful home in Chattanooga. I love the architecture they get to live in everyday!


However, most people don't think their everyday things are quite too special, so we went up the road to a little park on Missionary Ridge.


Faith was a perfect model. I mean, perfect. During this pose, she started moving around a little and since she's so pregnant, I asked if she was comfortable, and she replied "No, I'm just trying to give you different looks." I almost screamed, "Where have you been all my life?!?!?!"



Yeah, I made this.


I love the intimacy of this shot. I feel like we're getting a sneaky little peek on some private belly love.



Aren't they just cute? At one point in the session, John-Mark says, "She's beautiful isn't she?" I don't know about her, but my heart melted! Sounds like he'll be wrapped around his little girl's finger! Don't even get me started on what kind great mom Faith will be. I'm so excited for these two sweeties!


No comments:

Post a Comment