Monday, April 30, 2012

The Woodlief Family Portraits

This is the Woodleif Family. We had to reschedule because of rain for their first appointment, and this weekend, the weather was threatening again! We had a few sprinkles, but the clouds mostly held out for us, and I just love the way the light is on overcast days! It’s absolutely the best for taking pictures!

They were all great in front of the camera and just did their thing while I snapped away. Perfect scenario, if you ask me.



The boys were all “boy!” and I don’t think they stopped running for most of the session! Those are the kinds of sessions I like! I got a good one every now and then in between their sprints! Look how handsome this one is!!










When a parent just wants to pose and do “cheese” smiles when all the kids want to do is play, it’s not nearly as much fun for anyone, including me! Luckily, these guys were pretty easy going and even agreed to let me give them a treat. Try to look at this picture without smiling. I dare ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment